Fudge Brownies

I have a cute heart pan that I bought years ago, I seem to remember that I own a heart pan once a year.  This year Emilee (my precious daughter)  and I decided to make Heart Brownies for Valentines Day.  This brownie recipe is so simple, it doesn't really  need a frosting.  Growing up I liked using this recipe for Ice Cream Sundaes.  Emilee had fun helping me cook and decorate the brownies, I think they turned out cute.  


Fudge Brownies:
4 eggs
2 Cups  sugar
1 Cup margarine, melted
1 1/2 Cups  flour
2/3 Cup cocoa
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla

Beat eggs slightly.  Blend in sugar and melted margarine.  Combine flour, cocoa, and salt.  Add flour mixture to margarine mixture.  Stir in vanilla.  Pour in lightly greased (bottom only) 9x13 pan.  Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes.  



No comments:

Post a Comment